星级饭店大堂英语对话Unit 12 结账退房(2)

文章2019-05-25 11:24:410人围观

Two Setting Bill the Night before Leaving 客人在离店的前一天晚上结账

C:Finance Department. 出纳员:你好,财务部。

G:Hello,this is Mr.Lister in room 3406. I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning. So I'd like to come down sometime today to settle my bill. 旅客:你好,我是3406房间的Lister先生。我准备明天一早离开这里,所以我想今天下楼结账。

C:Very good.We are here until 8:00. We will have to disconnect your IDD line at 5:30 this afternoon, it would probably be more convenient for you to settle your bill after 5:30 if you have any overseas calls you need to make today. 出纳员:太好了。我们将一直工作到晚上8:00。我们将在下午 5:30分时切断您房间的国际长途电话线。如果您今天还需要打越洋电话,请在 5:30分以后再来结账更方便一些。

G:Okay.I'll come down around 7:30 then,is that okay? 旅客:好的。那么我7:30左右下来,可以吗?

C:That's fine.We'll have your bill ready. 出纳员:好的。我们将准备好您的帐单。

G:Hello.I'm Mr.Lister from room 3406. 旅客:你好,我是3406房间的Lister先生。

C:Good evening,Mr.Lister. We have your bill ready,here you are. That will be the total,it is 436 yuan. 出纳员:晚上好,Lister先生。我们已经准备好您的帐单了,给您。总计是436元。

G:Okay.Here you are. 旅客:好的。给你。

C:(counts it)Four fifty yuan.Here's your change.Please check it.And here's your receipt. 出纳员:(数钱)共是450元,这是找给您的零钱,请您点清。这是给您的收据。

Please remember to turn in your room key to the receptionist. 请记住将房间的钥匙交给前台接待员。

G:I will.Goodbye. 旅客:我会的。再见。

C:Goodbye,Mr.Lister.We hope to see you. 出纳员:再见,Lister先生。希望您再次光临。

G:Thank you.Bye now.

提升孩子英语学习能力的免费试听课:www.acadsoc.com.cn

旅客:谢谢。再见。