星级饭店大堂英语对话Unit 10 支付房费(3)

文章2019-05-25 11:24:450人围观

Lesson Three Paying Cash in US Dollars 第三课 用美元现金结账

C:Will that be cash or charge? 出纳员:请问您是付现金还是记账?

G:Cash 旅客:付现金。

C:Renminbi,or USdollars? 出纳员:是人民币还是美元?

G:Dollars 旅客:美元。

C:OkayBy the way, there's a % handling charge for paying USdollars in cash 出纳员:好的,顺便说一下, 用美元现金结账要加收%的手续费。

G:What?!That's absurdWhy is there a handling charge for cash? 旅客:什么?这太奇怪了为什么付现金还要加手续费?

C:The bank adds a % service charge for every transaction involving cash in US dollars. It's a charge for using their services 出纳员:银行要加收%的手续费对任何美元现金交易,这是他们收取的手续费。

G:I've never heard of such a thing! All right,then,add it if you must. 旅客:我还从未听说过这样的事情!如果你们必须加收%的服务费,那就加收吧。

C:That will be $ 出纳员:总共是美元。

G:OkayHere's $ 旅客:好吧,这是美元。

C:(counts it twice)I'm sorry, I think this is short $I only come up with $. Could you count it again,please. 出纳员:(出纳数了两遍钱)对不起,我想您少给了美元,我数只有美元。请您再数一遍,好吗?

G:Hmm,all

孩子启蒙英语教育课程免费领取链接:www.acadsoc.com.cn

right. Let me see(counts it once,frowns,counts it again). I guess you're rightSorryHere you are(Add another $) 旅客:嗯,好吧。让我看看(数了一遍,皱皱眉,又数了一遍)。我想你是对的。对不起,给你。(又给了美元)

C:That's all right(counts it again)$. Here's your charge,please check it/please count it(to make sure it's right). And here's your receipt. 出纳员:没关系。(又数了一遍)是美元。这是找给您的零钱,请点清/请数好(以确定无误)。这是给您的收据。

C:Excuse meI think you gave me too muchThis is over by $ 出纳员:对不起,您给我的钱多了美元。

G:Are you sure? 旅客:你能肯定吗?

C:YesI counted it three times. There were two bills stuck togetherNew bills are difficult to count. Here you are. 出纳员:是的,我数过三遍了。 两张粘在一起,新票难捻开。给您。

G:Well,thank you 旅客:好吧,谢谢。