(W= waitress女服务员 G=Guest)
W: May I take your order now, sir?
G: Ur..., I don't know much about Chinese food, can you recommend something?
W: Certainly. How about Cabbage in Oyster sauce? It's tender and tasty.
G: Good, I'll take it. What's the Chicken Soup with Corn like?
W: It's soup with corn and minced chicken. It's sweet and delicious.
G: Well, I'll take this, too. I'd like to have some fried rice, could you make some recommendations?
W: How about the Chef's Fried Rice?
G: How do you make it?
W: It's fried rice with shrimp, eggs and broccoli.
G: OK, I'll try that. Thank you.
W: Anything else, sir?
G: No, thanks. That's all for now.
W: Shall I bring you a knife and fork?
G: No, thanks. The chopsticks will do.
1) Would you like to have table d'hote or a la carte? 您是选择套餐，还是零点呢?
2) We have both buffer-style and a la carte dishes, which would you prefer?我们有自助式和点菜式，您喜欢哪一种？
3) We offer special menus for different diets. 我们有特殊食谱，可以满足不同的餐饮需要。
4) I'm on a diet. 我在节食 。
5) We have a wide range of vegetarian dishes for you to choose from. 我们有许多素菜可供选择。
6) What table d'hote do you have?你们有什么套餐？
7) I'm not familiar with Chinese food, could you recommend something? 我们对中国菜不太熟悉，你能不能给推荐一下？
8) We serve Cantonese, Sichuan, Shanghai, and Beijing cuisines, which cuisine would you prefer?
9) Which flavor would you prefer, sweet or chill? 您喜欢哪种口味，是甜的还是辣的？
10) Generally speaking, Cantonese cuisine is light and clear; Sichuan cuisine is strong and hot;
一对一外教口语学习机构-阿卡索免费试课链接：www.acadsoc.com.cnShanghai cuisine is oily and Beijing cuisine is spicy and a bit salty. 一般来说，粤菜比较清淡，川菜浓烈而辛辣，沪菜比较油，而京菜较香而咸。