酒店常用英语:Ring the Bell 打铃服务

文章2019-07-18 11:01:390人围观

—Did you ring, madam? 是你按铃吗,太太?

—Yes. Kindly turn off the air—conditioner in this room. I've tried to do so, but I can't. 是的,麻烦你把这屋的空调器关掉。我自己已经试过了,可我关不动。

—Yes, madam. There's something wrong with the switch; perhaps it needs repairing. 好的,太太。这个开关有点毛病,大概需要修理一下了。

 —What can I do for you, sir? 先生,你有什么事要我办吗?

  —The light has fused. Please change the bulb for me. 电灯泡坏了,请换一个。

  —The light of this room is dim, please get me a brighter one. 房间里灯光太暗,可否调一只亮灯泡?

  —There is no water in the bottle. 热水瓶没水了。

  —The tea cup is dirty. Please get some glasses for me. 茶杯脏了,请拿几只玻璃杯来。

  —Please bring me some ice blocks. 请拿些冰块来。

  —I've got some coffee. Please get me some cube sugar. 我自己有咖啡,请拿几块方糖来。

  —I should like you to bring me some hot water. 我想请你给我送些热水来。

  —Please buy tow packets of Zhonghua cigarettes (filter tipped)and a box of match for me. 我要两包带过滤嘴的"中华"香烟和一盒火柴。

  —Please get me some envelopes and writing—paper. 请拿些信封信纸来。

  —I want a bottle of red ink. 我要一瓶红墨

阿卡索性价比高,可以去试听下,这是体验课地址:www.acadsoc.com.cn

水。

  —The floor of the bathroom is too wet. Please clean (mop) it. 浴室地板太湿了,请清扫一下。

  —I want to turn on that light. Where is the switch? 我想开亮那盏灯,请问开关在哪里?

  —There it is, beside the wardrobe. 在那儿,衣柜旁边。

  —I can't sleep well because the tap is dripping. 龙头漏水,吵得我睡不好觉。

  —There is no water in the water closet. Would you please have it repaired? 马桶无水,请修理一下。

  —The telephone is out of order. 电话机坏了。

  —There is something wrong with the TV set. 电视机出了故障。

  —The wash—basin is

clogged. 洗脸池堵塞了。

  —The lamp plug is broken. Can you get it fixed? 电灯插头坏了,你会修理吗?

  —Well, I'll send for someone to repair it. 好,我马上派人来检修。

  —Would you please polish my leather shoes? 请把这双皮鞋擦擦。

  —Put your shoes in front of the door, please. We'll brush them for you. 请你晚上把它放在门口,我们会替你擦的。

  —Please bring me one portion of toast with fried eggs and a glass of milk. 请送一份烤面包、煎蛋和一杯牛奶。
—Please send up two coffee and four sandwiches. By the way, you might have my things sent up here. 请送两杯咖啡和四份三明治来。顺便说一声,请把我的东西搬到这儿来。

  —It's my wife's birthday today. I would like to order a cake, two bottles of champagne and some candles. 今天是我夫人的生日,我想订一只蛋糕、两瓶香槟,还要一些蜡烛。

  —The different sizes of the cake are 7 inches,9 inches and 11 inches. Which size do you prefer?蛋糕有七寸、九寸、十一寸的,你要订多大?

  —I want the 9—inch one. 我要九寸的。

  —When shall I send it to your room? 什么时候送到房间里?

  —Three guests are coming here at five this afternoon. Please get some more chairs. 下午五时有三位朋友来做客,请多准备几把椅子。

  —All right. 好。

  —The room is too hot. Is there any air—conditioning in this hotel? 房里太热,饭店有空调设备吗?

  —Yes. It was set up last year. 有,是去年安装的。

  —Why isn't cool air turned on in such a hot day? I can't stand the heat. 那在这样热的天气里为什么不开放冷气呢?我热得受不了。

  —I'm very sorry not to have taken care of you well. I will turn on the air—conditioning for you at once. 对不起,我们对您照顾得不好。我马上替您把空调机打开。

  —The room is very hot, and besides there are some mosquitoes. Can you do anything to it? 房间里很热,还有蚊子,请想想办法。

  —I'll light a mosquito incense for you. 我给你点一盘蚊香。

  —I'll spray insecticide and refreshing oil. 我来喷点药水和清凉剂。

  —There are some cock—roaches in the room. Please wipe them out. 房间里有蟑螂,请把它除掉。

  —I'm sorry. Our management is not so good. I'll wipe them for you right away. 对不起,我们管理得不好,我马上替你把蟑螂除掉。

  —How does this shower work? 淋浴装置好用吗?

  —Where's the plug for a shaver? 刮脸刀用的电源插头在哪里?

  —What's the voltage? 电压量多少?

—The cool air is too cold. I feel rather cold. Please turn it off a little bit. 冷气太足,我觉得冷,请关小点儿。