酒店英语:一网打尽酒店英语口语(7)

文章2019-07-18 11:01:400人围观

  经典对话 (H= Hostess G=Guest)

  H: Good evening, sir. Welcome to Amazon Restaurant. How many persons, please?

  G: A table for two, please.

  H: Certainly, sir. How about the table by the window? You may enjoy the beautiful sea-view outside.

  G: Fine, thanks.

  H: This way, please.

  ▲常用句型百宝箱

  1. 迎宾入席基本应对

  1) How many persons, please? 总共有几位呢?

  2) Where would you prefer to sit? 您喜欢坐在哪里?

  3) I'll show you to your table. 我来为您领位。

  4) This way, please. 这边请。

  5) Is this table fine?/ How about this table? 这张台可以吗?

  6) A waiter/waitress will come soon to take your order. 服务员很快会来为您写菜单。

  7) Do you have a meal/breakfast voucher? 您有餐券/早餐券吗?

  2. 迎接有预订的客人

  1) Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预订吗?

  2) May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓?

  3) We are expecting you. 我们正恭候您的光临。

  4) I'm afraid the table you reserved is not ready yet. 恐怕您预订的餐位还没有准备好。

  5) I'm afraid that we let another guest sit at your table since you did not arrive at the reserved time. 因为您没有按照预定的时间来,所以我们将座位给另一位客人了。

  6) Would you mind waiting until it is free or would you prefer another table? 您介意等会儿吗,或者您去另外一桌好吗?

  3. 请客人稍候

  1) We can seat you very soon. 我们很快就会安排您入座。

  2) It may take about 15 minutes.可能需要15分钟才有空位。

  3) Could you wait for another 5 minutes, please?您再等5分钟好吗?

  4) Could you wait in line until a table is free, please? 请您排队等空位好吗?

  5) I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。

  6) I'm afraid this table is reserved for 7 p.m. 恐怕这张餐台有人已

经预订了,7点就来。

  4. 餐厅安排

  1) I'm afraid we can't seat you at the same table. 恐怕没办法让您们做同一桌。

  2) Would you mind sitting separately? 您们是否介意分开坐?

  3) Would you like a high chair for your child?要不要给您的孩子拿一张高椅呢?

  4) I'm afraid that table is reserved, sir. 恐怕那张桌子已经有人预订了。

  5) Would you mind sharing a table? 您介意和别人同桌吗?

  6) Some other guests wish to join this table. 别的客人想跟您共享这张桌子。

  7) Would you mind moving over a little? 您介意移过去一点吗?

  8) Another guest wishes to sit at the counter. Could you move down one seat, please? 另外一位客人想坐在柜台边。您可以挪过去一点儿吗?

  9) Excuse me, sir, but may I pass? 抱歉,先生,我可以从这儿过去

免费领取价值188元的纯外教试听课:www.acadsoc.com.cn

吗?

  10) Could you move your chair closer to the table, please? 您可以把椅子拉近桌子一些吗?