酒店英语情景对话第6期:与客人仔细核对账单

文章2019-07-18 11:01:430人围观

Good morning,sir.Can i help you? 早上好,需要我帮忙吗?

I'd like to pay my hotel bill now.My name is Harry Carpenter in Room 909. 我想支付我的酒店账单,我的名字是哈里卡彭特909室。

Just a moment please,Mr.Carpenter...Sorry to have kept you waiting,Here's your bill.The total is RMB 4050 Yuan,including 15 percent surcharge.

在线一对一外教课程免费领取:www.acadsoc.com.cn

请稍等。。。对不起让你久等了。这是您的账单共4050元,其中包括15%的附加费。

What!4050 Yuan!Is there a mistake? 什么!4050元!是否有错误?

Please examine the bill carefully and see if there's any mistake. 请检查您的账单,并仔细查看是否有任何错误。

Of course,I'll check it.1600 Yuan for the taxi.That's really a surprise! 好的,我看看。1600元的出租车。这真是贵的离谱!

The taxi is rented either by the day or by the mile.In any case,you're expected to pay for extra hours and miles.I understand that you rented the taxi by the day,but one evening you went to see an opera,which means an extra of 100 Yuan.Your taxi charge is 500 Yuan per day.

租用的出租车无论是按天计还是按里程数计.在任何情况下,你都要支付额外的时间和里程数。我知道你是按天足的,但有一天晚上你去看歌剧,这意味着要另收你100元. 您的出租车收费是每天500元。

Three times five hundred is fifteen hundred.Fifteen hundred plus 100 is 1600 Yuan.Your taxi charge is higher than i imagined it would be. 三个500是1500.加上100是1600.你们的出租车费用超出我的预料

Well,it's uniform throughout our city. 恩,这是我们城市统一的。

It seems that i'll have to pay what you ask.I hope i'm not being ripped off. 看来我我得按你的要求付了。我希望我不是被欺骗了。

Ripped off?That's out of the questio

n in our city.Here is the invoice and money you overpaid for your deposit. 被欺骗?在我们城市里是不会有这样的问题的。这里是你的发票和你支付的多余的定金。