酒吧实用英语之情景对话

文章2019-05-18 10:53:110人围观

Waiter 服务员 Guest 客人

Ⅰ Reservation
预订座位

i Accepting a Reservation
接受预定

Waiter: Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening. ROSE restaurant. Mary is speaking. May I help you/What can I do for you?
早上好/中午好/晚上好!玫瑰餐厅,我是玛丽,我能为您做些什么?
Guest: Yes, I'd like to reserve a table for tonight.
是的,我想订今晚的位。
Waiter: Certainly sir. For how many persons?
当然可以,先生。请问有几位呢?
Guest: Six.
6位。
Waiter: At what time would you like it?
什么时间?
Guest: 7:30 tonight.
今晚7:30。
Waiter: Would you like to have buffet or a la carte?
您喜欢自助餐呢还是点菜?
Guest: Buffet.
自助餐。
Waiter: Yes, sir. May I have your name and telephone number?
好的,先生。请问我能知道您的名字和电话号码吗?
Guest: It is Smith and my number is 1234.
史密斯,我的号码是1234。
Waiter: Thank you very much Mr. Smith. A table for six at 7:30 tonight. And you'd like to have buffet. Is that right?
非常感谢,史密斯先生。您订了今晚7点30分,6人位的自助餐,对吗?
Guest: Yes. Thank you.
是的,谢谢!
Waiter: We will hold the table for fifteen minutes. And we look forward to seeing you.
您的订位超过15分钟将会被取消,我们期待您的到来。
Guest: I see you, bye
明白,再见。


Waiter: Good morning. ROSE restaurant. May I help you?
早上好,玫瑰餐厅。我能为您做些什么?
Guest: What time do you open tonight?
今晚你们什么时候开门?
Waiter: We open at 7:30, sir/madam, and we take last order till 10:20.
我们7点半开门,先生/夫人,10点20分关门。
Guest: Good. I'd like to reserve a table for two.
很好,我想预定一张两个人的桌子。
Waiter: For what time, sir/madam?
什么时间,先生/夫人。
Guest: Around 8:15.
8点15分左右。
Waiter: May I have your name?
请问您的姓名?
Guest: James Bound/Katherine.
詹姆斯·邦德/凯瑟琳。
Wait

er: Would you spell your name, sir/madam?
您的名字如何拼读?
Guest: J-A-M-E-S James B-O-U-N-D Bound, James Bound/K-A-T-H-E-R-I-N-E Katherine.
J - A - M - E - S詹姆斯,B - O - U - N - D邦德,詹姆斯邦德/K - A - T - H - E - R - I - N - E凯瑟琳。
Waiter: Mr. James Bound/Mrs. Katherine. Would you like to sit in smoking, non-smoking or whatever comes first open?
詹姆斯·邦德先生/凯瑟琳夫人,您想坐吸烟区,无烟区还是有座位就行?
Guest: We prefer a table by the window in non-smoking.
最好是无烟区靠窗户的座位。
Waiter: OK, Mr. James Bound/Mrs. Katherine, We'll reserve a table for 2 by the window in non-smoking around 8:15 tonight. Thank you for calling us.
好的,詹姆斯邦德先生/凯瑟琳夫人,我们将为您留一张今晚8点15分无烟区靠窗的两人桌。谢谢您的来电!

ii Fully Booked
客满

Waiter: Good evening. ROSE restaurant. May I help you?
晚上好,玫瑰餐厅。我能为您做些什么?
Guest: Yes, I'd like to make a reservation for two at 8:00 this evening.
我想订一张今晚8点两个人的桌。
Waiter: I'm sorry, sir, there aren't any tables left for 8:00, but we can book one for you at 9:00.
对不起,先生。8点钟的订满了,但是可以给您订9点的。
Guest: No, that's too late.
不行,那太晚了。
Waiter: I'm terribly sorry, sir.
非常抱歉。
Guest: How about tomorrow evening?
那明天晚上呢?
Waiter: We are fully booked for tomorrow evening, and I can not guarantee anything, please be assured that we'll try our best. I hope you'll understand.
我们已经接到许多预定,因而无法向您保证。但我们将尽最大努力。希望您多加原谅。
Guest: I do, but I would appreciate it if you could arrange it.
我明白。但是如果您能安排的话,我将非常高兴。
Waiter: May I have your name and room number?
请问您的姓名和房间号?
Guest: David Hale, room 905.
我叫大卫·霍尔,住905房间。
Waiter: I'll call you when there is a free table for tomorrow evening at 8:00.
如果明晚8点钟有空位我会给您打电话的。
Guest: Thank you very much.

分享阿卡索的免费试听课,可以去试听试听:www.acadsoc.com.cn


非常感谢。再见。
Waiter: Bye.
再见。