如何写商务 英语 邮件
邮件标题是邮件主要内容的浓缩，是读者浏览信箱时决定是否阅读该邮件的根据。简洁明了的主题内容可起到索引的作用，便于收件者以后在大量的邮件中查出相关的邮件。邮件标题选择的合适与否将影响到读者处理信件的效率。因此，为了确保收信人能及时阅读邮件，邮件的标题不仅要引人注目，而且应该简洁明了、言简意赅、浓缩内容。例如：写一个取消明天会议的邮件。主题写成：News about the meeting，不够明确，可以改为：Tomorrow's meeting canceled.
对个人的时候：正式的说法有Dear Title/Mr./Ms.+Surname/Family Name，非正式：Hi+Surname/Surname。当收件人不是单一个体的时候：Dear All/Dear Meeting Planner/Dear Colleagues/To All Sales Reps/Dear Sir or Madam/To Whom it May Concern。
Opening Sentence for reply
Thanking: Thank you for your message./Thank you for your reply.
Responding to Bad News:We're sorry to learn from bill about..../I'm sorry to learn about ...
Apologizing for a delay:Apologies for the delay./Apologies for the delay in replying to...
Expressing good wishes: I hope you had a nice trip
1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
7. As we discussed on the phone...
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
9. as you requested...
Subject: New products
Dear Ms. Green,
Thank you for your email dated June 1st asking about our new products. Attached please find our latest catalogue with detailed information about them.
In addition, I was wondering if we could meet sometime next week to have a further discussion about them.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Subject: Temporary Staff
I need 3 temporary staff who have good communication, planning and computer skills to help with the increasing new orders. They need to start work next Monday, April 1st. Thanks.
(1) We hope to receive your favors at early date.
(2) We hope to be favored with a reply with the least delay.
(3) We await good news with patience.
(4) We hope to receive a favorable reply per return mail.
(5) We await the favor of your early (prompt) reply.
(6) A prompt reply would greatly oblige us.
(7) We trust you will favor us with an early (prompt) reply.
(8) We trust that you will reply us immediately.
(9) We should be obliged by your early (prompt) reply.
(10) Will you please reply without delay what your wishes are in this matter?
(11) Will you kindly inform us immediately what you wish us to do?
(12) We request you to inform us of your decision by return of post.
(13) We are waiting (anxious to receive) your early reply.
(14) We should appreciate an early reply.
(15) We thank you for the courtesy to your early attention.
(16) We hope to receive your reply with the least possible delay.
(17) Kindly reply at your earliest convenience.
(18) Please send your reply by the earliest delivery.
(19) Please send your reply by messenger.
(20) Please reply immediately.
(21) Please favor us with your reply as early as possible.
(22) Please write to us by tonight's mail, without fail.
(23) May we remind you that we are awaiting your early reply?
(24) May we request the favor of your early reply?